Flash is popular multimedia software that web designers use for creating interactive websites, advertisements, games and much more. A dynamic website not only displays information, it opens a channel for two way interaction.
Here are some of the benefits of Flash web design.
- Gives an Attractive Look- Earlier we had only static web pages, but now you can use dynamic content and give your website a unique look. Designers can add video, slideshows, dynamic header, animated logo and many other elements to stand out of the competition.
- Works as an Educational Tool- Tutorial sharing sites add dynamic presentation to help students learn properly. They can also offer paid video content downloads to make their business profitable.
- Present the Site in an Innovative Style- There is no need to use the same, boring horizontal drop down menu for navigation purpose. You can use a dynamic intro and give a glimpse of everything your offer or create a 3D interactive design and let the visitors take a virtual tour.
- Inexpensive and Easy- Itâ€™s not costly software and all you need to know is Actionscripting to create beautiful layouts. Therefore, companies with low budgets for web development can use it as well.
- Visible in All Browsers- Users can easily install FLV Player in their browsers to see a dynamic website.
Flash has always been developersâ€™ favorite tool and will remain so despite the growth of HTML5. HTML5 is still under development phase and its features are not supported by all browsers.